Wānaka TOP 10 welcomes responsible pet owners, with their dogs that are well socialised and properly cared for.
Please declare your dog on your booking. Management have the right to refuse, if dog numbers have exceeded our 'safe' limit of 10, or it is peak holiday time (24th December - 20th January).
Dogs are welcome on our powered sites. Strictly NO pets in units or cabins.
Your dog is here to enjoy your holiday with you, so please don't leave them unattended. A lonely, sad or bored animal will soon let other guests know and we want to avoid this.
By making a booking to have your dog on a site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Dogs must be contained within your site and on leads at all times within the holiday park grounds.
- Dogs are not to enter any of the communal areas. These include the communal kitchen and lounge, communal showers, BBQ area, spa pool area and playground. You are welcome to bring them in to say hi, but please do so on a leash.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in the park at any time.
- It is the owners responsibility to clean up your dogs mess and dispose of it properly.
- Barking dogs will not be tolerated. Our quiet time is from 10.00pm.