We are an animal friendly park and welcome well-behaved pets into our camping areas only.
The rules for pets on site are as follows:
- Please let us know when you book if you wish to bring any pets with you.
- For the comfort of all our guests, during peak season and major holidays there will be restrictions on the number of pets allowed in the park at any one time.
- No pets are allowed into any building at any time - this includes all accommodation buildings and communal buildings.
- Dogs must always be on a lead and supervised by their owners within the park. This includes when they are on your site.
- No excessive barking or nuisance behaviour - please respect other guests who do not want to be disturbed.
- No fouling in the park grounds - please take your pet offsite for this. Please always clean up their mess and dispose of it properly.
Please note: Any breach of the above rules may unfortunately lead to you being asked to leave the park immediately without refund and/ or a penalty charge of $100 added to your bill. You may be asked for credit card details at check in to hold as security.