We understand your furry friends are a part of the family and we welcome them to stay with you on our allocated dog-friendly sites.
- We have limited dog-friendly sites available (shown on the map below). Maximum of 2 dogs per site.
- We only accept dogs and any other "pets" will be considered on a case by case basis, at the manager's discretion.
- Dog-friendly sites are located on our hillside sites. Dogs are not permitted lakeside.
- Native wildlife and other fauna find sanctuary at our park, therefore, dogs must be kept on a lead at all times whilst within the park.
- Dogs are allowed to stay in our designated dog-friendly areas only (marked on our park map). The only exception to this is if you are walking your dog on a lead in and out of the park. Please use the most direct route to do this, using the park roads and not cutting through any communal areas or other guest's sites.
- Dogs are prohibited from inside or around any non-dog-friendly accommodation or communal areas; including but not limited to; reception, amenities, laundries, camp kitchens and playgrounds.
- All mess must be immediately removed and disposed of.
- It is ok to leave your dog unattended at your site for short periods of time, as long as they are restrained and will not cause a nuisance in your absence.
- No excessive noise, including barking is allowed.
- All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against any and all damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being in our park.
We do not accept any dogs during Christmas/ New Year school holidays and/ or any long weekends.
The above rules are in place for the comfort of all our guests and to ensure we can continue to allow you to bring your much-loved dogs on holiday with you. We have many children in the park and are also lucky enough to have some native birdlife in our park, some species of which are ground-dwelling and endangered, making these rules even more important.