We are an animal friendly park and welcome well-behaved pets into our camping areas.
Anyone bringing a pet must sign a policy acceptance form on arrival which includes the following rules:
- Please let us know when you book if you wish to bring any pets with you.
- For the comfort of all our guests, during peak season and major holidays there will be restrictions on the number of pets allowed in the park at any one time.
- Dogs are only allowed to stay with guests who are camping in the Dog Designated Area.
- No pets are allowed into any building at any time - this includes all accommodation buildings and communal buildings.
- Dogs must always be on a lead and supervised by their owners within the park. This includes when they are on your site.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended for any amount of time.
- No excessive barking or nuisance behaviour - please respect other guests who do not want to be disturbed.
- If your dog acts aggressively, you and your dog will be asked to leave.
- Clean up after your dog and dispose of their mess properly.
- There is a maximum of 2 dogs on any 1 site.
If you are someone living with the support of a Disability Assist Dog then you are welcome to bring them to stay with you either on a site or in one of our rooms. You must have your certification that shows us that your dog is a Disability Assist Dog on arrival.
Please note: Any breach of the above rules may unfortunately lead to you being asked to leave the park immediately without refund and/ or a penalty charge of $100 added to your bill. You may be asked for credit card details at check in to hold as security.