Dogs are allowed to stay with guests who are camping in the Dog Designated Area between 1st March and 30th November.
Anyone bringing a dog must sign a policy acceptance form on arrival which includes the following rules:
- Dogs (or any other pet) are not permitted in any of our units or communal facilities. This includes staying in your vehicle outside a unit.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the holiday park.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended for any amount of time.
- All dogs must be quiet and not disturb other guests.
- If your dog acts aggressively, you will be asked to leave.
- Clean up after your dog.
- Maximum of 2 dogs on any 1 site.
- If we find evidence of them being inside any of our buildings or rooms, a cleaning charge of $200 will be incurred.
If you are someone living with the support of a Disability Assist Dog then you are welcome to bring them to stay with you either on a site or in one of our rooms. You must have your certification that shows us that your dog is a Disability Assist Dog on arrival.