Rotorua Blue Lake TOP 10 Holiday Park accepts dogs on sites by pre-arrangement, excluding peak season (mid December - end of January) and public holiday weekends. Maximum of 2 dogs per booking.
The rules for dogs on sites are as follows:
- Dog owners must notify reception that they have a dog on site. It is the dog owner's responsibility to ensure the safety and supervision of their dog and of others around their dog.
- Rotorua Blue Lake TOP 10 reserves the right to exclude some breeds of dogs entering their park.
- All dogs must be legally registered.
- All dogs must be vaccinated.
- Dogs must be quiet and not disturb others.
- All dogs must be of a friendly nature.
- Dogs must be tied up and/ or on a leash at all times. Wandering dogs and their owners will be asked to leave the park.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs immediately.
- Dogs are not permitted inside amenity blocks, kitchens or communal BBQ areas.
- DOGS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN GUEST ACCOMMODATION.
- A cleaning charge will be incurred for any dog found to have been inside accommodation.