Wai Ariki Hot Springs and Spa is proudly inspired, curated, and owned by Ngāti Whakaue (local tribe). Nestled on the shores of Lake Rotorua, two distinctive architecturally and culturally designed areas will relax and rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul.
The Sanctuary - Āhuru Mōwai
This is an exclusive area of luxury, tranquillity and relaxation:
- traditional Māori massages (mirimiri) facials and personalised treatments
- mineral bathing in alkaline waters and a geothermally heated sky/stargaze pool looking out to Lake Rotorua and Mokoia Island
- outdoor loungers and indoor relaxation lounge
Restorative - Wai Whakaora
This larger area of grandeur offers:
- a two-hour multisensory wellness journey consisting of cleansing shower jets, saunas, ice room, geothermal bathing, mud lounge and steam cave.
- Private mud and mineral bathing
Wai Ariki is unique in the world and is an adult only, multi-award-winning Spa. An enriching and culturally immersive experience where you can enjoy the healing powers of nature all year round.
Get 10% off your visit to Wai Ariki Hot Springs and Spa.
Please contact Rotorua Blue Lake TOP 10 Holiday Park for more information and how to access this benefit.