Membership Terms and Conditions (Part 1):
- Please present your TOP 10 Membership card when you check in at a TOP 10 Holiday Park or when you use it at any of our national, or local partner outlets.
- Where requested always include your membership details when making an online reservation and/or payment.
- Bronze members will save 10% on accommodation at TOP 10 Holiday Parks around New Zealand, up to a maximum discount of $40 per stay. Discount applies to accommodation only including sites. Any new membership commences at the Bronze level.
- Silver members will save 12% on accommodation at TOP 10 Holiday Parks around New Zealand, up to a maximum of $60 per stay. Discount applies to accommodation only including sites.
- Gold members will save 15% on accommodation at TOP 10 Holiday parks around New Zealand up to a maximum of $80 per stay. Discount applies to accommodation only including sites.
- To retain a current membership loyalty status, membership renewal must occur before expiry date OR within the two months following the expiry date. If renewal happens within this date range, the membership loyalty status reached on or before expiry will be retained for the following 2-year renewal period. Dollars spent will revert to $0 upon renewal for the new membership period and the total spend must be maintained through the new membership period to retain the status/tier for the subsequent renewal period.
- If a membership is not renewed within the outlined date range, either prior to or within two months of the expiry date, then any renewal beyond that date will revert back to Bronze membership level.
- Reservations made through agents, or third parties (including their websites) are not eligible for Membership savings.
- Valid for one accommodation unit or site per Membership per night.
- Membership savings cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other discounts or offers.
- A Club Membership can be in the name of a single individual only. The TOP 10 Club Membership is non-transferrable and the benefits apply to the person named on the card only.
- Your membership is valid for two years from date of issue.
- Should you lose, misplace or for any other reason require a replacement membership card, a new one will be issued for the payment of $5. A membership card can be picked up from any TOP 10 Holiday Park or can be sent to your postal address.
- As a member you may receive specials and offers from the TOP 10 Holiday Parks Group.
- Consecutive nights at the same TOP 10 Holiday Park will be treated as a single booking even if made separately and the Membership discount will only be available once over the period booked.
- The TOP 10 Club Membership card remains the property of the TOP 10 Holiday Parks Group at all times.
- We reserve the right to refuse a reservation, or terminate a membership at any time from/of any person if we reasonably believe the person may exhibit or has exhibited socially unacceptable behaviour while staying in or attempting to access a TOP 10 Holiday Park.
- When you sign up as a TOP 10 Club Member your personal information will be held on the TOP 10 Holidays Parks Group’s membership database. This information (excluding any passwords) will be visible to the TOP 10 Central Office and will be used to pre-populate your details in any future online bookings either directly on top10.co.nz, on any of our individual TOP 10 Parks’ websites and on the big4.com.au website should you make a booking through our Australian partner where reciprocal member discounts are offered. Your information will not be shared except where it is necessary to do so with contracted third-party suppliers for the purpose of conducting research about the Program and developing and marketing goods and services, or with your permission or as required by law. At sign up you will receive transactional emails confirming your membership, as well as promotional emails linked to your membership, offering additional member value across the park network. You may unsubscribe from these promotional emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any of our emails, or by emailing email@example.com.
Membership Tier Information:
- Membership Tier (Loyalty Status): A three tier system used to reward customers who spend determined values throughout the duration of their membership. The three tiers for customer rewards are Bronze, Silver & Gold.
- Loyalty Spend: Loyalty spend calculates the amount a customer spends on direct TOP 10 Holiday Park accommodation bookings within their current membership period. Each payment is only calculated once the booking has been marked as departed, this is to ensure that changed and/or cancelled bookings are not included in the Loyalty Spend calculation. Further details are clarified under the section “Membership Tier Booking Calculation”.
- Bronze: This is the first tier of the membership. It is also the default status, meaning all joining customers will sit within this tier. The accommodation benefits are a 10% member discount, capped at $40 off per stay.
- Silver: This is the second tier of the membership. Customers qualify for this when they spend ≥$2000 during the current period. Silver status provides a 12% discount, capped at $60 off.
- Gold: This is the third tier of the membership. Customers qualify for this when they spend $4000 during the current period. Gold status provides a 15% discount, capped at $80 off.
- Membership Period: The membership period for all customers is 24 months / 2 years. For the initial membership period, the start date will be the date the membership payment was made, and the expiry date will fall at the end of the same month 2 years later. At that time you will then have the option to renew your Membership.
- Multiple Park Stay: Members must stay at 2 or more TOP 10 Holiday Parks within any membership period of 2 years to trigger the loyalty calculation. In the case of members staying in less than 2 parks per membership period, the loyalty programme will not be triggered and there will be no change in membership status awarded.
Membership Tier Booking Calculation:
Bookings will only be included in calculations towards your Membership Tier if:
- The booking must have reached check-out date
- The booking was made using your active Membership number
- The active Membership number or the active Membership card linked to the booking is confirmed at check-in
- The TOP 10 Membership is active at the time of check-out for the booking
- The booking does not overlap with another booking on the same or overlapping dates and is allocated to the same active member
- Only bookings that are appliable for the Member Discount will be calculated towards loyalty
- The booking is not a permanent, annual or long term accommodation stay
- The booking has not been cancelled
- The maximum number of consecutive nights in any stay, that will be included towards your Membership Tier is 21 nights
- Stays by permanent residents, annual concessionaries and other long stay accommodation types will not be eligible for the Loyalty Programme
Membership Terms and Conditions (Part 2):
TOP 10 reserves the right, at any time, to verify the activity of a member or Membership status, including personal details and booking history, and to disqualify any Membership that has been tampered with or appears to have been tampered with by an individual including but not limited to, use of software or any other mechanism that results in a Membership misrepresenting the TOP 10 stays or Membership status earned.
TOP 10 reserves the right to refuse to accept an application of Membership from any such person that tampers to appears to tamper with a Membership, including but not limited to, unauthorised intervention or fraud.
Partners and Partner Benefits:
All active members have access to a range of third-party benefits provided by TOP 10 Partners. Partners and their benefits, and related terms and conditions can be found on the TOP 10 website. TOP 10 accepts no responsibility for the provision or availability of Partner Benefits. TOP 10 is not liable to any person for any cost, liability, claim, or expense arising because of cancellation or termination of Partner Benefits. To claim Partner Benefits in person from TOP 10 Partners, the TOP 10 member must present an active Membership Card to the TOP 10 Partner at the time of transaction where claiming of a Partner Benefit occurs TOP 10 does not guarantee the availability of any Partner Benefit promoted by any Partner. Partner/3rd party benefits may be identical irrespective of loyalty tier.
Membership Programme Changes:
TOP 10 reserves the right to make any changes to the Membership Programme and/or Partners, including changing loyalty thresholds and amending these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to members.
Termination or Suspension of Club Membership Programme:
TOP 10 reserves the right to suspend or terminate any Membership if it reasonably believes that the member has breached these terms and conditions. A Member may terminate their Membership at any time by notice in writing to the TOP 10 Central Office.
TOP 10 is not liable to any person for any cost, liability, claim, or expense arising because of cancellation or termination of the Programme.
If an individual does not agree to abide by, or accept these Terms, they must not apply for, nor maintain any Membership.
Collection of Personal Information: