Terms and Conditions
- Please present your TOP 10 Membership card when you check in at a TOP 10 Holiday Park or when you use it at any of our national, or local partner outlets.
- Where requested always include your membership details when making an online reservation and/or payment.
- Bronze members will save 10% on accommodation at TOP 10 Holiday Parks around New Zealand, up to a maximum discount of $40 per stay. Discount applies to accommodation only including sites. Any new membership commences at the Bronze level.
- Silver members will save 12% on accommodation at TOP 10 Holiday Parks around New Zealand, up to a maximum of $60 per stay. Discount applies to accommodation only including sites.
- Gold members will save 15% on accommodation at TOP 10 Holiday parks around New Zealand up to a maximum of $80 per stay. Discount applies to accommodation only including sites.
- To retain a current membership loyalty status, membership renewal must occur before expiry date OR within the two months following the expiry date. If renewal happens within this date range, the membership loyalty status reached on or before expiry will be retained for the following 2-year renewal period. Dollars spent will revert to $0 upon renewal for the new memberships period and the total spend must be maintained through the new membership period to retain the status/tier for the subsequent renewal period.
- If a membership is not renewed within the outlined date range, either prior to or within two months of the expiry date, then any renewal beyond that date will revert back to Bronze membership level.
- Reservations made through agents, or third parties (including their websites) are not eligible for Membership savings.
- Valid for one accommodation unit or site per Membership per night.
- Membership savings cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other discounts or offers.
- A Club Membership can be in the name of a single individual only. The TOP 10 Club Membership is non-transferable and the benefits apply to the person named on the card only.
- Your membership is valid for two years from date of issue.
- Should you lose, misplace or for any other reason require a replacement membership card, a new one will be issued for the payment of $5. A membership card can be picked up from any TOP 10 Holiday Park or can be sent to your postal address.
- As a member you may receive specials and offers from the TOP 10 Holiday Parks Group.
- Consecutive nights at the same TOP 10 Holiday Park will be treated as a single booking even if made separately and the Membership discount will only be available once over the period booked.
- The TOP 10 Club Membership card remains the property of the TOP 10 Holiday Parks Group at all times.
- When you sign up as a TOP 10 Club Member your personal information will be held on the TOP 10 Holidays Parks Group’s membership database. This information (excluding any passwords) will be visible to the TOP 10 Central Office and will be used to pre-populate your details in any future online bookings either directly on top10.co.nz, on any of our individual TOP 10 Parks’ websites and on the big4.com.au website should you make a booking through our Australian partner where reciprocal member discounts are offered. Your information will not be shared except where it is necessary to do so with contracted third-party suppliers for the purpose of conducting research about the Program and developing and marketing goods and services, or with your permission or as required by law. At sign up you will receive transactional emails confirming your membership, as well as promotional emails linked to your membership, offering additional member value across the park network. You may unsubscribe from these promotional emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any of our emails, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
View full TOP 10 Club Membership Terms and Conditions here.