Standard Booking Terms and Conditions
Deposits and Payments
All reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking.
All cancellations must be made via the TOP 10 Online reservation system using your reservation confirmation number. A 75% refund will apply to cancellations 72 hours or more before the date of arrival. No refunds will apply to cancellations within 72 hours of the date of arrival.
All amendments must be made via the TOP 10 Online reservation system using your reservation confirmation number. If an amendment results in shortening of the stay or a reduction in guest numbers it will be treated as a cancellation.
An amendment within 72 hours of the original arrival date that leads to a cancellation of the future booking will be treated as a cancellation within 72 hours of the future booking and no refund will be applicable. This applies even if the cancellation is outside 72 hours of the arrival date.
Special or Promotions
All bookings made as part of a special or promotion may have additional promotional terms and conditions that apply in conjunction with the standard conditions. Any promotional terms and conditions available on a promotions website page will also be available on www.top10.co.nz/booking-terms. Please ensure you have read these thoroughly prior to making your booking.
Child ages are 1 to 14 years inclusive - where child rates are offered. There is no charge for children under 1 year old.
Check-in and Check-out times
Check-in time is from 2pm on the day of arrival. Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure. Late check-outs may be arranged directly with the Park.
If Guests are arriving later than 7pm, we ask the guest to contact the Park during office hours to make alternative check-in arrangements.
A valid credit card in the name of the guest must be presented on check-in. Any damage caused during the stay may be charged against that card.
With the exception of medically certified guide dogs, pets are not permitted.
Special requests are on a request basis only and cannot be guaranteed. Please contact the Park directly.
Control of your Personal Information
When you register or provide us with personal information when making a reservation, it will be held on TOP 10 Holiday Parks Group central database. Your personal details will then be accessible to the TOP 10 Holiday Parks Group and other TOP 10 Holiday Parks if you are making a reservation with them. TOP 10 Holiday Parks Group or the TOP 10 Holiday Park you booked with will not share this information with any other third parties without your permission.
The TOP 10 Holiday Park you are booking with and the TOP 10 Holiday Parks Group may send out periodic e-mails informing you of special offers, updated information and other new services. You will be able to choose to unsubscribe from these mailings.
We reserve the right to refuse a reservation at any time from any person if we reasonably believe the person:
- is not the person named on the reservation
- is not the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card
- is not able to pay for any additional charges
- may cause damage to the property of the Park or other guests
- may exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
- is younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age
- is concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal
We reserve the right to eject guests from the Park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.
Top Ten Group New Zealand Limited trading as TOP 10 Holiday Parks Group (TOP 10) does not own any particular TOP 10 Holiday Park. TOP 10 facilitates this reservation service, in each instance as an agent of the particular TOP 10 Holiday Park, and it is not responsible for all or any of, the provision of services, the standard of services and, where a payment has been transferred from TOP 10 to the TOP 10 Holiday Park, any refund (in whole or in part) of that payment.
In the event that a TOP 10 Holiday Park fails to provide reserved accommodation services, the liability of that TOP 10 Holiday Park, and the liability of TOP 10 (but only when it holds payment for the reserved accommodation services) is limited to the amount of the payment made for the reserved accommodation services.
Autumn 2018 - Members save 30% off - Terms and Conditions
- Stay 2 or more nights and get up to 30% off the value of your stay.
- Offer only available to current TOP 10 Club Members. Valid member details will need to be provided in the booking process to access the discount.
- Offer available April/May/June 2018 only. The following dates are excluded from the deal: 1st April, 2nd April, 2nd June, 3rd June and 4th June.
- The discount will only be applied if the arrival AND departure date are both in April, May and/or June 2018
- Valid for one accommodation unit per Membership per stay.
- Offer valid at all participating TOP 10 Holiday Parks.
- All bookings subject to availability.
- Offer may not be available on all accommodation types at every participating Park. In this case your usual membership discount will apply.
- Promotional bookings limited to a maximum of 7 nights.
- Discount only available on new bookings made at www.top10.co.nz. Valid member details will need to be provided (email/password) in step 2 of the booking process to access the discount.
- Standard cancellation policy applies. A 75% refund will apply to cancellations 72 hours or more before the date of arrival. No refunds will apply to cancellations within 72 hours of the date of arrival.
- Offer is not available for group bookings.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or TOP 10 Club Membership discount.
- Cancellation and rebooking of an existing booking is not permitted and TOP 10/individual parks, Interislander and Scenic Train Journeys reserve the right to levy additional cancellation penalties and/or to cancel the booking in its entirety should this occur.