10% off Day Passes at Waitangi Treaty Grounds
The Waitangi Treaty Grounds are an absolute must-do when you are at the Bay of Islands - rich in history and stories of the momentous events which shaped our nation.
With a Day Pass, you’ll enjoy admission to the Waitangi Treaty Grounds and Museum of Waitangi, Guided Tours, Cultural Performances and full access to the expansive grounds of New Zealand’s most important historic site.
With our great value Day Pass and free entry for children up to 18, there are so many reasons to put Waitangi Treaty Grounds at the top of your list of things to do in the Bay of Islands.
Your Waitangi Treaty Grounds Day Pass entitles you to:
- Admission to the Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Entry to the state-of-the-art Museum of Waitangi
- Waitangi: Birthplace of a Nation introductory film (22 minutes)
- An informative Guided Tour with one of our local guides (50 minutes)
- A high-energy, entertaining Māori Cultural Performance (30 minutes)
- Full access to New Zealand’s most important historic site, featuring iconic buildings, breathtaking examples of Māori architecture, the world’s largest ceremonial war canoe and bush walks with spectacular views over the Bay of Islands.