Hot Water Beach Dog Policy
Hot Water Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park accepts dogs on site by pre-arrangement, between the Tuesday after Waitangi Weekend – 15 December each year, excluding public holiday weekends.
- Dog owners must notify reception that they have a dog on site. It is the dog owner’s responsibility to ensure the safety and supervision of their dog and of others around their dog.
- DOGS ARE NOT PERMITTED INTO GUEST ACCOMMODATION – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Dogs are ONLY permitted on Powered & Non-powered sites.
- All dogs must be legally registered.
- All dogs must be vaccinated.
- Dogs must be quiet and not disturb others.
- All dogs must be of a friendly nature.
- Dogs must be tied up and/or on a leash at all times. Wandering dogs and their owners will be asked to leave the park.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs immediately.
- Dogs are not permitted inside amenity blocks, kitchens or communal BBQ areas.
- A cleaning charge will be incurred for any dog found to have been inside accommodations.