Whanganui River TOP 10 Holiday Parks Dog Policy
We are an animal friendly park and welcome well-behaved pets into our camping areas only (unfortunately you will be unable to bring your pet if you are staying in any of our roofed accommodation).
- We do have a few simple rules which we ask you to abide by:
- Please let us know when you book if you wish to bring any pets with you.
- No pets are allowed into any building at any time – this includes all accommodation buildings and communal buildings.
- Dogs must always be on a lead and supervised by their owners within the park. This includes when they are on your site.
- No animals are allowed inside the swimming pool area.
- No excessive barking or nuisance behaviour – please respect other guests who do not want to be disturbed.
- No fouling in the park grounds – please take your pet offsite for this.
- No nuisance behaviour towards existing park animals (chickens, cats, pigs & birds) please.
Pets are not permitted to be bought into the park by guests staying in accommodation units, even if confined to a crate and/or a vehicle. We are lucky to be situated next to a large open grassed area where your pets are allowed to run free, please use this area for exercising dogs etc. Please clean up behind your pets if they foul in this area as it is also a children’s park. Please note: Any breach of the above rules may unfortunately lead to you being asked to leave the park immediately without refund and/or a penalty charge of $100 added to your bill. You may be asked for credit card details at check in to hold as security. For the comfort of all our guests, during peak season and major holidays there will be restrictions on the number of pets allowed in the park at any one time